• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man shot, wife arrested after domestic dispute in Florence

PT111

Regular Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
2,247
Location
, South Carolina, USA
imported post

This happend near my house. The gun just went off and she did't think it was loaded. Duhh! Why did you even pick it up then.

http://www2.scnow.com/scp/news/local/pee_dee/article/man_shot_in_head_after_domestic_dispute_in_florence/69153/
Florence police are investigating a domestic dispute that ended Wednesday afternoon with a man shot in the neck and his wife in jail.

Monica Ramadan, 36, is charged with assault and battery with intent to kill in connection with the shooting of her husband, Mohamed Ramadan, Florence Police Inspector Allen Heidler said.

The couple were arguing about noon at their residence at 1321 W. Evans St., when the woman picked up a gun, aimed it at the man and the gun went off, Florence Police Lt. James Rodgers said.

The woman told police she didn’t realize the gun was loaded, Rodgers said.

The man was responsive as he was being taken to an area hospital for treatment.

The bullet exited his body near his arm pit area.

Witnesses said two children were in the residence, located between Realty Word Pee Dee Properties and the office of Cheryl Turner-Hopkins, Attorney at Law, when the shooting occurred.

The children are now in the custody of a family member.

Ramadan remains in jail at the Florence County Detention Center.
 

HankT

State Researcher
Joined
Feb 20, 2007
Messages
6,215
Location
Invisible Mode
imported post

PT111 wrote:
The couple were arguing about noon at their residence at 1321 W. Evans St., when the woman picked up a gun, aimed it at the man and the gun went off, Florence Police Lt. James Rodgers said.

The woman told police she didn’t realize the gun was loaded, Rodgers said.

Two goofs. One gun.



P.S. I wonder how someone can argue about noon?
 

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2006
Messages
5,038
Location
Suwannee County, FL
imported post

PT111 wrote:
This happend near my house. The gun just went off and she did't think it was loaded. Duhh! Why did you even pick it up then.

http://www2.scnow.com/scp/news/local/pee_dee/article/man_shot_in_head_after_domestic_dispute_in_florence/69153/
Florence police are investigating a domestic dispute that ended Wednesday afternoon with a man shot in the neck and his wife in jail.

Monica Ramadan, 36, is charged with assault and battery with intent to kill in connection with the shooting of her husband, Mohamed Ramadan, Florence Police Inspector Allen Heidler said.

The couple were arguing about noon at their residence at 1321 W. Evans St., when the woman picked up a gun, aimed it at the man and the gun went off, Florence Police Lt. James Rodgers said.

The woman told police she didn’t realize the gun was loaded, Rodgers said.

The man was responsive as he was being taken to an area hospital for treatment.

The bullet exited his body near his arm pit area.

Witnesses said two children were in the residence, located between Realty Word Pee Dee Properties and the office of Cheryl Turner-Hopkins, Attorney at Law, when the shooting occurred.

The children are now in the custody of a family member.

Ramadan remains in jail at the Florence County Detention Center.
She picked it up, pointed it at him, and it just 'went off' at exactly that moment?

Sure............ Got a bridge for sale?

I'm sure she was entitled to do it, just ask her....
 

dng

State Researcher
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
1,290
Location
, , USA
imported post

Someone needs to pour a few dozen gallons of Clorox in that end of the gene pool.:celebrate
 

noname762

Regular Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
194
Location
Where am I, WA, , USA
imported post

dng wrote:
Someone needs to pour a few dozen gallons of Clorox in that end of the gene pool.:celebrate

No sir. By her actions it is obvious it is too late for a clorox treatment.
It is time to drain the pool, fill in in with pea gravel and fill dirt and pave over it.
 

r6-rider

Regular Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
684
Location
az, ,
imported post

if a guy shoots his wife its "he viciously, brutally, intentionally shot killed murdered his wife!!!!"

but if its a poor little wife defending herself the gun accidentally "went off"

but who knows maybe he was beating her and it was justified
 
Top