• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whatcom County OC

Boomboy007

Hey, Aradcom! Good to see you again. I would be happy to meet for a little breaky on Sunday. However, do you really _need_ to make it so early? Don't get me wrong; you are *totally* worth it. [emoji6]

Pixie

I would love to come out to one. But 10 am is almost too early for me 8 am not even an option. I live out in Kendall and it is a 45 minute drive into town. I could do like 11... But i do not expect anyone to cater to me, especially since i would have to find a ride as it is due to no buses on sundays.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
So it seems there is no one interested in a meet this weekend. Prior plans, holiday?, etc.....

How about Next weekend, same suggestion for time and place?

And EMN, Could have been a lot of different people you saw in fairhaven. Appearance?

sudden valley gunner

So it seems there is no one interested in a meet this weekend. Prior plans, holiday?, etc.....

And EMN, Could have been a lot of different people you saw in fairhaven. Appearance?

I talked to Brian he now has Sundays off and seems interesting in a lunch time.

Depends on if I have to work.

ARADCOM

Hey, Aradcom! Good to see you again. I would be happy to meet for a little breaky on Sunday. However, do you really _need_ to make it so early? Don't get me wrong; you are *totally* worth it. [emoji6]

Sorry Boom, wasn't ignoring you, just got sidetracked. This Memorial weekend doesn't work for me but next should be OK. Haven't been to MSG's suggestion, Hops N Headz, but my son has and liked their beer selection.

Hope you all have a great Memorial weekend.

EMNofSeattle

I didn't see his face that well, I was delivering to the haggen (little one that used to be a red apple) there and saw him walking back up Fairhaven with a pit type dog and he was wearing a hoodie with stripes (like a construction worker might wear) and jeans, maybe five foot seven

Pixie

Next weekend I am camping. Not sure if we'll be off the mountain in time. Then I am working for my dad the following weekend.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Annual OC Picnic

The following item was posted in the events page. Please direct any comments to that area.

Please come to Bloedel Donovan Park in Bellingham, Washington for the Fifth Annual OC picnic. A beautiful family setting, not far from downtown, at 2214 Electric Avenue. The picnic will start at eleven AM, Saturday, 11 July, 2015 and go on until we tire. BBQ stations will be cooking Hot Dogs, Burgers, and ribs. Bring something to share and spend some time with us.

Safety classes, firearm storage classes, and a few local speakers again this year, and prizes too. Bring the kids, pets must be “on leash”.
Well holstered firearms are encouraged, but not required. Unsafe acts will not be tolerated.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The following item was posted in the events page. Please direct any comments to that area.

Please come to Bloedel Donovan Park in Bellingham, Washington for the Fifth Annual OC picnic. A beautiful family setting, not far from downtown, at 2214 Electric Avenue. The picnic will start at eleven AM, Saturday, 11 July, 2015 and go on until we tire. BBQ stations will be cooking Hot Dogs, Burgers, and ribs. Bring something to share and spend some time with us.

Safety classes, firearm storage classes, and a few local speakers again this year, and prizes too. Bring the kids, pets must be “on leash”.
Well holstered firearms are encouraged, but not required. Unsafe acts will not be tolerated.
Link to OC picnic 7/11/2015
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...nty-fifth-annual-picnic&p=2148735#post2148735

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I was in goodwill last night and a younger man (30s) said "It's nice to see people supporting the Second Amendment." As usual, I replied, "Everyone should." and he moved on. Quiet support voiced, is appreciated.

Samantha

Hey you guys!!!!!

Are we doing pride again this year? If so can my partner and I hang with you guys even if it's just as your token queer?

golddigger14s

Activist Member
What is crazy, we welcome you. We were so unwelcome in Olympia. We need to unite to fight for ALL rights. The way I look at it the 2nd Amendment holds up the 1st Amendment, and lifts the rest of them.