• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maryland Knife and Pepper Spray Laws

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
uh, swinokur & JamesCanby
1. MudCamper who is the latest post to this FOUR year olde thread asked specifically about knives and pepper spray...
2. the crap you are arguing about was posted a LONG time ago in a different era..

put your hackles down and start a new thread on current issues to expend you energy on...

just saying...,

ipse

Gee.... thanks, Solus. I was responding to another poster (Tusker) and trying to provide relevant information regarding his post. I didn't realize that my hackles were up. (Might have to switch them off from automatic raising.) I also appreciate your kind invitation to expend my energy elsewhere.

You might consider expending YOUR energy on specific issues instead of coaching others on attitude or protocol.

"ipse"

kooch

pokemon go

So nice old thread..

I'm a 50 yo old dad, all six of us wandering around Patterson Park playing this iPhone game, I should leave the bear spray at home then?

I'll have to take a second theft wallet I guess... maybe they'll just take all their phones :banghead:

Used to live in baltimore. Apparently we should empty the car of all things.

-R

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
So nice old thread..

I'm a 50 yo old dad, all six of us wandering around Patterson Park playing this iPhone game, I should leave the bear spray at home then?

I'll have to take a second theft wallet I guess... maybe they'll just take all their phones :banghead:

Used to live in baltimore. Apparently we should empty the car of all things.

-R

Welcome to the forum.

Yep, ancient thread, but still not buried.

Maryland is bad. Baltimore is the epicenter. Used to live there myself, many years ago = college days at John Hopkins.