• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Did the state just get taken over?

Small_Arms_Collector

So with the passage of the ridiculous proposals 2 and 3 it seems to me that the communists have accomplished a monumental power grab and Michigan’s elctions will be perminantly rigged from now on with open rampant cheating. Or am I somehow reading it wrong?

The new districting commision is chosen at random, with no regard to ability or knowledge, and the only gaurantee of party affiliation is their word. And in practice this will not be random and it will be all libs.

The commision has no oversite whatsoever, is completely unaccountable, cannot be fired, cannot be over ruled, and can redistrict at a whim. They also have an unlimited budget and approve their own salaries, which are whatever they say they are.

One can now register to vote up to and including immediately before voting, with no opportunity at all to verify their information or even to see if they have already voted elsewhere. Voting elsewhere is easier too, as now absentee ballots do not require a reason and can be done up to a month in advance. Registration is also automatic with getting a drivers license. I’m of the opinion that if you can’t be bothered to register to vote, or even drag yourself to the polls than you clearly do not care enough to vote and shouldn’t, but now they will. Yay, more low information and fraudulant voters.

Am I misreading this, or did the libs just write themselves a perminant cheat rule and gaurantee that Michigan is perminantly blue and as bat **** crazy as California?

gutshot II

So with the passage of the ridiculous proposals 2 and 3 it seems to me that the communists have accomplished a monumental power grab and Michigan’s elctions will be perminantly rigged from now on with open rampant cheating. Or am I somehow reading it wrong?

The new districting commision is chosen at random, with no regard to ability or knowledge, and the only gaurantee of party affiliation is their word. And in practice this will not be random and it will be all libs.

The commision has no oversite whatsoever, is completely unaccountable, cannot be fired, cannot be over ruled, and can redistrict at a whim. They also have an unlimited budget and approve their own salaries, which are whatever they say they are.

One can now register to vote up to and including immediately before voting, with no opportunity at all to verify their information or even to see if they have already voted elsewhere. Voting elsewhere is easier too, as now absentee ballots do not require a reason and can be done up to a month in advance. Registration is also automatic with getting a drivers license. I’m of the opinion that if you can’t be bothered to register to vote, or even drag yourself to the polls than you clearly do not care enough to vote and shouldn’t, but now they will. Yay, more low information and fraudulant voters.

Am I misreading this, or did the libs just write themselves a perminant cheat rule and gaurantee that Michigan is perminantly blue and as bat **** crazy as California?

Do you expect a person to respond to your post or answer your questions without being able to see the proposals that you are asking about? How about a link to the two proposals or are you just aiming this at somebody else that knows exactly what you are talking about?

MI_XD

Yes, we quite literally lost this state to the Pot Heads! They came out to get their "Legal" (in Michigan) Pot. In doing so, they also got us a Dumbocrat Governor, Lt Gov, SOS, and Att General, Forever screwed up Voting Districts, and Moto Voter (which is the Dumbos FAVORITE Scam for registering their minions). SO much for getting Voter ID passed, now.

We need to get out in the streets and Riot, just like they would do if they lost their visions...…

Oh, and we lost the opportunity to rid ourselves of a career politician in Stabunow, and gotten someone who would fight for our side John James.

Michael48632

Lost Michigan

I believe the 3 proposals were Doomed from the start as the STONERS were out full force and didn't know what the hell they were voting for other than the dope vote they made sure to know that one but the other two I can not believe passed myself , we are in dark times again and we have got to keep the fight going for our rights unless we lose all hope .