Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Northern Nevada: looking to the future of gun rights

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Fernley Nevada
    Posts
    2

    Northern Nevada: looking to the future of gun rights

    Howdy folks. After the election last night, we are in trouble. If we plan on keeping our right to open carry in Nevada, our only hope is to organize and fight any new legislation from Carson city. If you live in the Reno, Carson of Fernly/Fallon areas, please contact me on Facebook: Justin Edwards

  2. #2
    Regular Member JohnMoses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    114
    I don't have facebook. Let's get a rally together soon.

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Fernley Nevada
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMoses View Post
    I don't have facebook. Let's get a rally together soon.

    John, we need people that can join NVFAC. Do you have an email where I can send you a link?

  4. #4
    Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    3,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian Mortem View Post
    Howdy folks. After the election last night, we are in trouble. If we plan on keeping our right to open carry in Nevada, our only hope is to organize and fight any new legislation from Carson city. If you live in the Reno, Carson of Fernly/Fallon areas, please contact me on Facebook: Justin Edwards
    Do you know how many "Justin Edwards' are on Facebook?

  5. #5
    Regular Member JohnMoses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian Mortem View Post
    John, we need people that can join NVFAC. Do you have an email where I can send you a link?
    Send me a PM and I will give it to you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •