• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tallahassee Florida yoga studio shooting leaves 3 dead, including suspect

since9

Campaign Veteran
Florida yoga studio shooting leaves 3 dead, including suspect.

Dear Mass Shooters: You're doing it wrong. Turn your guns on yourselves, FIRST. Be sure to empty all rounds into your brains. Only then should you proceed on your plans of murder, mayhem and destruction...

BTW: "According to his LinkedIn profile, Beierle described himself as a “job seeker” since June 2013. His profile notes that he graduated with a bachelor’s degree in political science and government in 2003 from the State University of New York at Binghamton. From 2005 to 2007, Beierle was an English teacher in Maryland in the Anne Arundel County Public Schools system, according to his LinkedIn profile.

"From 2011 to 2013, Beierle attended Florida State University in Tallahassee. According to his LinkedIn profile, he received a master’s degree in public administration and also was awarded a master’s of science in planning, and urban and regional planning."

Sounds like a Demoncrap to me.

Here's a tip: "Other class members then fought back and Beierle pistol-whipped one man before turning the gun on himself."

If you do nothing, the mass shooter is LIKELY to kill you. This is your LIFE you're talking about. If you have a means of escape, by all mean, get the heck out of there. If not, then attack the shooter and absolutely ANNIHILATE him. Hit him with EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT. It works better when everyone attacks him all at once.

solus

Since9, so an individual’s self promoting Linkin profile is to be considered grounded in reality?

I was more impressed how the newspeek article went from the shooting to commentary by FL State Senator, to incumbent FL Rep & his challenger, as well as comments from the sitting FL Governor, kudos to the journalist or his editor.

Last edited: