• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RVA OC Dinner November 2018 - Important Information

scouser

There is not going to be an official 2nd Tuesday OC Dinner in November.

Instead our fellowship will be at the celebration of Dale's life at O'Charleys at Gaskins/Mayland on Saturday November 17th and the 3 Musketeers reunion celebration at River City Diner Parham Rd on November 10th.

Both of these events are listed elsewhere but sometime this weekend I'll post links to the relevant threads