• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CA Governor Brown Bans Gun Purchases by 18-21 yo: GRAVE Implications for America

since9

Campaign Veteran
I put your original picture in Photoshop, cropped out everything except the bottom right corner, the "comparison" and left it the same size. Then I used the original and merely reduced the overall size of the image, keeping the proportions constrained so the vertical and horizontal were the same percentages. This way, if anybody is interested, they click on the image and read what they want.
Easy peasy.
And doesn't take up so much "real estate".

I see.

I prefer paint.net, myself, as it layers well, allowing one to overlay text on top of a picture with minimal artifacts common among other programs.

But for this graphic, I used MS Publisher, putting down the background, first, before adding the text on the left, the text in the upper right, and finally, inverting colors from Excel before laying the result in the lower right.

What I can't seem to find is the original Excel file I used for the computations. I did this on my old laptop, and not everything made it to my new one...