• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"High cap" mags = an NFA item??

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I got this in my news feed this morn. I am not very happy about all these people with the lunatic ideas about firearms.

Montana – -(AmmoLand.com)- Two days ago, Montana Shooting Sports Association Board member Randy Pinocci recorded Kathleen Williams at a public event saying she would favor treating what she called “high capacity magazines“, really just normal gun mags, the same (legally) as “sawed-off shotguns.” Pinocci had asked Williams if she supports Governor Bullock's new call for gun control.

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/09/mt..._6f6fac3eaa-2cf9b60893-21238693#axzz5Q2s6MRe7

OC for ME

She is liberal.
Federal tax policy is moving in the wrong direction, starting with the disastrous tax bill Representative Greg Gianforte championed. The process was completely broken: no public hearings, handwritten amendments, and representatives voting without having read the bill.

https://kathleenformontana.com/issues/
Ironic, the tax bill was voted on before it was read...uh, ACA anyone?

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Well Montanas voter roles (legal) have increased by two this last year. We will help keep people like this from stealing the Second Amendment.

Firearms Iinstuctor

Pburg is a nice area spent 10 days there a few years back shooting ground squirrels, shed hunting and exploring.

It always amazed me that Montana has voted in Democratic senators.

Same with SD for years.

But talking to a SD rancher solved the problem for me.

It all about who brings in the most federal money for the farmers and ranchers.

Very short sighted but fill my pocket book today don't really care about what happens in the future.

Then they scream bloody murder when the feds start clamping down.