• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Emily Dickinson and Lying Rudy

defcon4

I have absolutely no problem with open discussions or debates regarding any subject. And I absolutely do not have a problem with people expressing opinions and beliefs different than mine. The point I am trying to make here is that it can be done in a civil manner, without the insults. And I fully understand that the owners and administers of this site have final say in what is allowed and what is not allowed. The original post in this thread was basically an insult not only to Guliani and the POTUS, but also to what I am sure is a large percentage of this forum membership.

FWIW, when I first heard that Trump was considering a run for the presidency I was somewhat disturbed. When he won the nomination I was disappointed. But after looking at the alternative I had no doubt that I would vote for him. Which I did. While I still have some reservations about Trump, I have to admit that I am also impressed. He won the election even though the he was under constant attack by the majority of the MSM and half of the Republican establishment. And he has done a remarkable job when it comes to our economy and nominations for the Supreme Court. I plan on voting for him again.

countryclubjoe

Gentleman get the prison cells cleaned
Two esteemed alt right knaves and thieves
are headed to the big house!
Yes indeed
Cohen and Manafort
Could rude Rudy and his lament of
Truth isn't truth
Be far behind?
And oh wait, old orange face
That disgrace to the country and
The human race is shaking in his
Perverted pants!

Trumpsters
Truth is indeed truth!

Nightmare?
Walkingwolf?
Come out from under thy rock now!

OC for ME

Two words Sir-
Cohen and Manafort!
I'm sure your proud ?
Again, I despair for your posterity!
The rueing Republican alt right march
Is headed to federal prison!

Truth is indeed truth!
My interest in Trump is singularly focused on the results of his policy implementations. To this point his successes are inarguable.

HP995

[video=youtube;9ZTqhTzEtz8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZTqhTzEtz8[/video]

Good Trump rally yesterday. It is an impressive list of accomplishments. In general, we are winning again.

Funny we haven't seen any criticisms of Trump or Rudy yet on this anti-Trump and anti-Rudy thread. Heck, I have some strong criticisms, even engaged in activism on a few issues. Need some help putting a focused statement together? Ordinarily I would question whether this thread was someone making a joke, ie failure to make a criticism as a wry self-criticism to make a political comment, but nah...not the case here. Nothing complicated. :)

Some people are the sort who are depressed or embarrassed by Trump's victories. Liberals depressed, no surprise there, America is no longer on its sickbed, business is booming, our strength is on the rise again, money in pocket for those of us still earning our keep. "Appearance" Republicans embarrassed. Going only by appearances because that's how they operate, just acting, rather than substance. And some people who just don't know what they want and never will.

I have no crystal ball, but judging from Trump's pattern so far, the odds are good that people of that sort will be depressed or embarrassed for some time to come. Let us shed a tear for them. :cry: OK got that over with...now let's keep on winning!!! :D :banana:

HP995

Wow, a prophecy! Christmas morning or evening? There sure have been a lot of failed predictions when it comes to one DJT.

People who hate to see the country succeed must be feeling miserable right now. Very very :mad: people. :lol:

since9

Campaign Veteran
Amazing how CC Joe manages to dig up some sage truths from our Founding Fathers before applying them 180 degrees out of phase from their authors' intentions.

People who hate to see the country succeed must be feeling miserable right now. Very very :mad: people. :lol:

They're falling on their swords. I'm certainly not going to rescue them. I find it entertaining.

The smarter ones, including a few formerly liberal neighbors who're doing rather well in Trump's economy, have seen the light and are busy re-calibrating their political compasses.

HP995

No doubt kneeling for the anthem and crying for all the inconvenienced MS13 members! This thread is kind of fun.

countryclubjoe

I can only assume that the dear departed hero patriot statesman senator from Arizona
is indeed a much better judge of character
than myself and or anyone on this board-
Therefore I shall acquiesce and judge old orange face accordingly-
A sitting president not invited to the funeral services
of a United States hero sends a poignant message-

Old orange face is a disgrace to the Nation
And yes to the human race!!

CCJ

CJ4wd

The 9th amendment covers the right to ignore, and it is a wonderful thing.

*snicker*
That is why I make good use of the "Ignore" button. :lol:
What's that phrase I have seen here before? "Don't feed the trolls"?

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
I can only assume that the dear departed hero patriot statesman senator from Arizona

That would be a bad assumption.

of a United States hero sends a poignant message...

The only message it sends is that the departed was a vengeful jerk. Now, admittedly, this feud was fueled when the Don said McCain was no hero, that he prefers members of the military who aren't captured...

No, seriously, let's get to the heart of the matter. What about being a POW makes one a "war hero?" Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to make the same mistake as so many others who have mindlessly regurgitated the falsified "Navy releases McCain's records..." missive the Demoncraps manufactured in 2007 to discredit McCain during his run against Obama.

However, while there's no official definition of the term "hero," I'm reasonably certain getting captured by the enemy isn't a qualification. For that matter, surviving being in a POW camp doesn't make the list, either, even if you're injured, and neither does flying and fighting in combat. If the latter were true, I'd be a hero several times over.

Lots of people go above and beyond the call of duty. That doesn't make them heroes, either.

A hero is someone who risks life and limb to accomplish something utterly extraordinary, if not downright crazy. Here's one such account:

Leo Major and his equally crazy buddy Willy Arsenault volunteered to liberate the entire city of Zwolle, Holland from bombardment! The entire city was festered with Germans and these two gentlemen went in to kill all the Nazis all by themselves. While his partner was killed by a machine gun fire, he went in further alone! He ran through the streets firing his gun and throwing grenades, causing an illusion that the Canadian forces were attacking in full force. Germans got confused and started abandoning their posts, while Leo started lighting the enemy posts on fire as if it was Christmas. He found the Gestapo headquarters where he fought with eight soldiers and killed four of them while the rest of them ran away. He then waited for his regiment to come and pick him up!

Here's another:

Dirk J. Vlug served as a Private First Class in the 126th infantry based in Philippines. On December 15, 1944 his unit came under heavy tank fire by the Japanese force and that is where he switched his “Beast-mode” level on! He picked up a rocket launcher, took out one tank, killed the soldier in the second tank with his revolver before destroying the third tank in the same way. He saw two more tanks heading his way but he was still hungry! He got into a flanking position and took out both tanks. He destroyed five tanks for his breakfast.

You don't have to be in the military to be a hero. Here's a list of 24 real Heroes of World War II.

B

Bikenut

I think the real story isn't McCain or his death but is the hypocritical behavior of Democrats who vilified McCain when he was alive and ran against the left's hero and Messiah Obama for President but now are holding McCain up as a saint in order to vilify Trump.

Some folks will remember McCain as a hero. Some folks will remember McCain in less positive or flattering ways. But folks! Let us never forget how the Democrat left used McCain's death for political gain.

Last edited by a moderator:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate

CCJ
They say that a broken clock is right twice a day. This is not one of those times.

OC for ME

CCJ
Enshrine liberal bleatings for posterity...check.

countryclubjoe

On the hurricane old face said" from a standpoint of water it's the wettest water ever"

That's your leader boys!

Watch out for water it's really wet!

since9

Campaign Veteran
I think the real story isn't McCain or his death but is the hypocritical behavior of Democrats who vilified McCain when he was alive and ran against the left's hero and Messiah Obama for President but now are holding McCain up as a saint in order to vilify Trump.

Some folks will remember McCain as a hero. Some folks will remember McCain in less positive or flattering ways. But folks! Let us never forget how the Democrat left used McCain's death for political gain.

Well said on both counts. :)