• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tech shutting down non-liberal information and viewpoints

since9

Campaign Veteran
Speaking of "Tech shutting down non-liberal information and viewpoints," I noticed you shut down the request by Stick Figure Productions, here: http://vb.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?136965-Smith-amp-Wesson-Springfield-Documentary

I have engaged antis in the media on a number of occasions. Donning my PR hat, I find it's a wonderful opportunity to share with them the simple, straightforward logic which usually blows their slant out of the water.

The last time I did this was live, on radio, with a station out of Denver. I'd called in because the host was going on and on about the Las Vegas shooting. He says he supports gun rights but was calling for more gun control to "prevent future tragedies like the Vegas massacre."

Didn't take long to lead him to logic, at which point the remainder of his show that morning had a decidedly different tone to it.

It was a great opportunity, and when such opportunities come along, we should take advantage of them.

Sadly, I noticed that the thread was closed, precisely the same "shutting down" response taken by liberals.

Missed opportunity. I'm disappointed.

HP995

Meanwhile today Trump called out Google for censorship in search results, exactly what I pointed out was missing from his last tweet on this topic 4 days ago. Maybe Trump or someone close to him reads OCDO! :)

If so, let me say thanks, and it's time for the Prez to start mentioning open carry to normalize it and the 2A ("if we have good guys with guns, we should be able to see them so we can feel safer, right?") when pushing existing Trump themes like the reciprocity bill.