• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yes, "Trump Anxiety Disorder" is Real

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Dog gone it grape...just when my sleep nightmares were waning you go and show ‘her’ image to trigger & exacerbate my PTSD symptoms once again ~ now where did I leave my reserve supply of psychotropic meds...never mind found the ‘crown’...life as I know it is good!
I did go to the quite time corner, immediately after sending that....didn't stay long though..:p

since9

Campaign Veteran
No. Since, I didn't like both. I didn't bother to vote during the last election day.

No two people are precisely equal in terms of either being good or bad. Care enough about your country to assess both candidates on a number of issues. Assign a point scale for multiple issues, if you must. But evaluate and make a decision for the betterment of our nation.

When you fail to vote for the better candidate, you fail to counter/nullify someone else's vote for the poorer candidate.

And the corollary for "I'll never vote for the lesser of two evils" morons: When you fail to vote for the lesser of two evils, you fail to counter/nullify someone else's vote for the more evil candidate.

There are very few situations where doing nothing is the better option.

Put another way, choosing not to vote is like having two lawnmowers. Whether they're both great, so you say, "It doesn't really matter" or they both suck, so you say, "I'm not going to choose the lesser of two evils," you choose to do nothing and your yard becomes overgrown and you're the apathetic bane of the neighborhood.

By all means, vote! Dictatorships arise from apathy. Don't be apathetic. Don't be a mindless subject to the winds of change. We're a country "of the people, by the people, for the people," but that only applies to people who vote.