• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

King County unveils new 'gun safety action plan'

deanf

SEATTLE - King County officials are set to unveil a new "gun safety action plan" that would require all gun owners in the county to securely store firearms, among other measures.

Link.

And . . .

If the state preemption law is repealed, the King County Gun Safety Action Plan will immediately:
  • Ban semi-automatic, high velocity weapons: Ban the sale and possession of semi-automatic, high velocity weapons
  • Ban high capacity ammunition magazines: Ban the sale and possession of high capacity ammunition magazines
  • Raise the minimum age to 21: For all firearm purchases and possession laws
  • Impose a waiting period: Establish a waiting period before taking possession of a firearm after purchase
  • Require safety training: Require firearm safety training before taking possession of a firearm after purchase
Link.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
"Better"!? Better than what? Better than complete capitulation? Better than becoming California? Better than complete disarmament? Better than total surrender?

The key to "success" in this matter is simple........ Vote. The past voting record of Washingtonians is dismal at best. Did you vote last time?? Did your family vote?, your friends? In november you will cry about losing your Rights but let your ballot sit in a kitchen drawer until december.

You MUST become a single issue voter or sell your guns now.

gun vote.png

OC for ME

The key to "success" in this matter is simple........ Vote. The past voting record of Washingtonians is dismal at best. Did you vote last time?? Did your family vote?, your friends? In november you will cry about losing your Rights but let your ballot sit in a kitchen drawer until december.

You MUST become a single issue voter or sell your guns now.
What if every gun owner in WA voted for liberty...would that be enough to avoid tyranny? I don't know, but it seems unlikely.

HP995

What if every gun owner in WA voted against liberty or just stayed home...would that be enough to avoid tyranny? Seems infinitely unlikely.

Apathy is one of the main causes of the problem, not a solution.

OC for ME

Is the pro-liberty electorate of sufficient numbers to counter the liberals.
What if every gun owner in WA voted for liberty...would that be enough to avoid tyranny? I don't know, but it seems unlikely. - OC For Me
How about putting it another way...vote and be ready to move to Idaho.

OC Freedom

Is the pro-liberty electorate of sufficient numbers to counter the liberals. How about putting it another way...vote and be ready to move to Idaho.

That's just what I did five years ago, moved to Idaho. I have met many other native Washington folks that moved here like myself to escape the leftist infection.