• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time for Utah permit?

ADulay

Anyone have a rough idea of the time from processing of your credit card to receiving your Utah permit? (Non-Resident)

Just going on a month now and was just wondering about it.

AD

solus

Anyone have a rough idea of the time from processing of your credit card to receiving your Utah permit? (Non-Resident)

Just going on a month now and was just wondering about it.

AD

ADulay, my financial dealings with UT’s BCI normally cleared in 5 business days after i electronically submitted my paperwork. In fact the was a problem on one of my apps and they called pointing out the discrepancy, I immediately resubmitted via email and the next day the payment processed through my bank.

Contact Mindy Lindquist at mlindqui@utah.gov or at (801)281-5064 as she is quite helpful.

Last edited:

ADulay

ADulay, my financial dealings with UT’s BCI normally cleared in 5 business days after i electronically submitted my paperwork. In fact the was a problem on one of my apps and they called pointing out the discrepancy, I immediately resubmitted via email and the next day the payment processed through my bank.

Contact Mindy Lindquist at mlindqui@utah.gov or at (801)281-5064 as she is quite helpful.

Thanks.

Just did some more checking and it appears that I shouldn't worry too much until 60 days have passed.

My payment has cleared, just was wondering about the permit time.

AD

solus

Opps...forgive my oversight, i know better than to try to listen to my significant other :rolleyes: and peruse the forum.

Sigh...