• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where to get ink fingerprints, from a law enforcement agency, near Portland?

Lothar

I just received my Florida CWL renewal form in the mail. I'm an Oregon resident, so this is for a Florida nonresident license.

For some annoying reason, they require a fingerprint card for renewals, even though they already have my prints on file from my original license. They are requiring that the fingerprinting be done in ink (not scanned), and must be done by a law enforcement agency (not a private entity) who has to sign off on the fingerprint card that they mailed me.

I can't find any city or county law enforcement agencies near Portland (I live in the Beaverton-Hillsboro area) that do ink fingerprinting. They all do LiveScan. Does anybody know anyplace in my area (including southern WA) where I can get this done in ink?

Thanks!

Lothar

Lothar

Portland and other fingerprint locations by law enforcement:

http://www.myfbireport.com/locations/lawEnforcement/OR.php

Thanks Grapeshot. I had actually found that website yesterday, but it does not show any law enforcement ink fingerprinting facilities anywhere within 200 miles (the maximum search setting) of Portland.

There's got to be some city or county that does it, say, within an hour's drive of me? For those of you Oregonians with Florida nonresident permits, where did you get your fingerprints taken?

Lothar