• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AR-15 Saves Little Girl’s Life in Florida Gator Attack

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
"A teen trapped by an aggressive gator was rescued by a Sunshine State lawman equipped with a Bushmaster."

"Jordan Broderick, 15, was trapped up a tree for almost an hour last Friday afternoon by a large alligator that she encountered while floating on a raft at Alexander Springs park in the Ocala National Forest. Some 30 minutes into the dilemma, Broderick’s mother made a frantic call to 911 saying, “My daughter’s stuck in a frickin’ tree and there’s gators surrounding her!” "

https://keepandbear.com/2a/video-ar-15-saves-little-girls-life-in-florida-gator-attack/

Last edited:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
"A teen trapped by an aggressive gator was rescued by a Sunshine State lawman equipped with a Bushmaster."

"Jordan Broderick, 15, was trapped up a tree for almost an hour last Friday afternoon by a large alligator that she encountered while floating on a raft at Alexander Springs park in the Ocala National Forest. Some 30 minutes into the dilemma, Broderick’s mother made a frantic call to 911 saying, “My daughter’s stuck in a frickin’ tree and there’s gators surrounding her!” "

https://keepandbear.com/2a/video-ar-15-saves-little-girls-life-in-florida-gator-attack/

Lets get the facts correct. It was not an AR-15 it was an "agency issued rifle."

Fallschirjmäger

Lets get the facts correct. It was not an AR-15 it was an "agency issued rifle."

Let's not forget he was driving an "agency issued car" along with an "agency issued radio", and an "agency issued TASER", maybe even an "agency issued pen". I suppose that "agency issued car" doesn't have either a manufacturer or model?