• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mother defends herself and daughters

richbuff

Maybe his neglected dog made him do it.

Shot twice in the neck and collapsed, to hospital, condition unknown. Probably dead by now.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
[sarcasm] There was no need for her to shoot him or to even own a gun. The article clearly indicates she was on the phone to 911 at the time... [/sarcasm]

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Don't Mess With the People of Goochland...

"A man from New Zealand was shot after he travelled(sic) to the home of a 14-year-old girl in Virginia he was reportedly communicating with online."

"Troy George Skinner, 25, was shot on Friday after he allegedly smashed a glass door and tried to enter the home in Goochland, Virginia. He is now fighting for his life after being shot in the neck by the girl's mother."

http://jpfo.org/alerts2018/alert20180629.htm?awt_l=KI0UC&awt_m=JeSEvct6elZn_P

Last edited:

Marco

Monitor who your cubs chat with online?

This.. ^
At least the the MOM was taught how to defend herself and had the tools to effectively do so, so it appears. :)

I spoke with a Virginia elected official that wanted to make it a FELONY for anyone to leave a firearm where anyone under the age of 18 could have access to any firearm, with no exemption for lawful self defense.

Last edited: