• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Some days it does not pay to be a bad guy

solus

https://www.news4jax.com/news/man-p...aza-after-stealing-cash-register-from-walmart

Police said Christopher Hill ran out to the parking lot after ripping an entire Walmart cash register off the counter, but then he ran into trouble in the form of Army veteran Michael Reardon.

Police said Hill approached Reardon, who was sitting in a pickup truck in front of Supercuts hair salon, and pulled a knife on him, cutting Reardon on the hands and legs.

“After I started blocking his cuts with the knife, I called her, because she was walking away; called her back,” Reardon said of alerting his wife to the attack. “At the time when I called her, I reached in between my glove box and my console, between my seats, reached down and got my weapon and brandished it for him. He was like, ‘Don’t shoot me.’ I was like, 'Then get out of here.'”

At the Starbucks, Hill approached a woman in her car at the drive-thru, got into the passenger seat and said that someone was chasing him.

The woman got out of her car, reached into the trunk for a gun and pointed it at Hill until he ran off, police said.
Unquote

so apparently some days it just doesn’t pay to get out of bed to be a bad guy!

Last edited: