• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hogg’s FL home ‘swatted’ while he was away.

WalkingWolf

solus

He wasn't home, I highly suspect he swatted himself for the publicity. He is trying to keep his 15 minutes of fame stretched as long as he can. He was known to have created an incident in Ca with a lifeguard prior to the shooting. This guy lives for the spotlight.

:uhoh: er, well, kinda & truly had that thought immediately cross my mind when the article stated he was out of town...then announced he was in DC getting a ‘prestigious’ award! Nice way to maintain deniability yet bask in the spotlight some more.

Thanks for bringing up the point.

Last edited:

KBCraig

He wasn't home, I highly suspect he swatted himself for the publicity.

That was my second thought.

My first thought was, "Please... folks, don't do this. It's not funny, it's not cool, and someone could get killed."

But if the second thought turns out to be true, he brought it on himself.

WalkingWolf

That was my second thought.

My first thought was, "Please... folks, don't do this. It's not funny, it's not cool, and someone could get killed."

But if the second thought turns out to be true, he brought it on himself.

It just makes sense~~if someone was going to swat him it would be while he was home. He has been very much in the public so it would be no problem to know he, and his family were not home. Either he did it himself, or one of his followers did it for him. If my hunch is right it would end his 15 minutes of fame, and I am pretty sure that a responsible gun owner is not going to do something as stupid as swatting, that is more of a liberal thing.