• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MSNBC Poll - hit it

OC for ME

Behind on a MSNBC website...who wudda thunk it. :rolleyes:

14%...pretty high for a liberal website. If the numbers were in our favor the poll wudda been shutdown right quick and in a hurry.

JustaShooter

I checked it out and it shows I've already voted, so I think this is an older poll that the antis have found & stuffed the ballot box (notice there are almost 5 million votes...).

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
It is still at 14%.

Also note that the number of votes cast has not changed. Still 4971k votes.

I would say the fix was in all ready.

More Americans Blame Mass Shootings on Mental Health Than on Gun Laws, New Poll Finds

The idea that teachers could be trained to carry guns, validated by Education Secretary Betsy DeVos as a legitimate “opportunity” and “option,” was less popular. Forty-two percent said arming teachers could have prevented the shooting.
https://tinyurl.com/y77yueazfixed

Last edited: