• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks

solus

solus, perhaps you weren't aware, but I do not read your posts. That's my choice and I'm sticking to it. Thus, if you're responding to me thinking I'll read your response, as the high frequency of posts you make immediately after mine, you might consider re-purposing your time.

You're absolutely free to respond, of course,but please consider your audience. I am not your audience. I can't even see your posts, also my choice.

Enjoy your day.

View attachment 13467

ROFLMAO...

Unbelievably & truly fascinating!

since9

Campaign Veteran
Yet you do add to the cataloged list by posting a response.

Not in a very long time, there, Grape. Indeed, the "response" below wasn't a response at all, but rather, an observation of activity following most of my posts.

I did not read his post there, either, hence the graphic depicting the block.

it is not blocked.

See graphic. It's blocked. Or as blocked as "ignore" makes it.

Last edited:

HP995

Non-responding to unread posts that are hard to ignore?

Starbucks would have zero appeal for me even without the rabid politics. But the branding kind of says rabid politics anyway.

It would be interesting to confront them with their own open-door policy, but they wouldn't budge - only the left hand door is open.

So many people in public and government are willing to ignore contradictions and outright lie to uphold what they claim to believe.