Thread: Wyoming Will Finally Give Its Students The Protection They Deserve

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Wyoming Will Finally Give Its Students The Protection They Deserve

"After two months of deliberation, the Park County school board has agreed to allow its teachers to carry guns.

In a 4-2 vote Tuesday night, the majority felt guns would make the schools safer for children.

Students, parents and community members packed the tiny meeting room and expressed both concern about and support for the plan in its third and final reading.

One trustee said the new policy does not guarantee every teacher would carry a gun.

Teachers would be required to be a permitted concealed carrier before arming themselves on campus."

https://tinyurl.com/y7euedc9
    Better to not open your mouth and be thought the fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

That's good. Far, far better, of course, would be to take all of those children OUT of the government commie indoctrination camps. They are in far more danger from the teacher/government propaganda than they are from anyone with a gun.
    I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law except the natural law of "mala en se." I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLiberty View Post
    That's good. Far, far better, of course, would be to take all of those children OUT of the government commie indoctrination camps. They are in far more danger from the teacher/government propaganda than they are from anyone with a gun.
    There is a mouthful of truth in your words MamaLiberty.

The school districts rewrite history according to the political bent of their leaders. They only use text books that delete or edit events to their liking.

They are not developing independent thinkers, but parrots who will mimic the sound of the wind whistling between their ears.

Another time and place and this would be called "brain washing."
    Better to not open your mouth and be thought the fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

What happened to the begging for your life plan?
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by MamaLiberty View Post
    Your right, Right on

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    There is a mouthful of truth in your words MamaLiberty.

The school districts rewrite history according to the political bent of their leaders. They only use text books that delete or edit events to their liking.

They are not developing independent thinkers, but parrots who will mimic the sound of the wind whistling between their ears.

Another time and place and this would be called "brain washing."
    Right on good post grapeshot

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    "After two months of deliberation, the Park County school board has agreed to allow its teachers to carry guns.

In a 4-2 vote Tuesday night, the majority felt guns would make the schools safer for children.

Students, parents and community members packed the tiny meeting room and expressed both concern about and support for the plan in its third and final reading.

One trustee said the new policy does not guarantee every teacher would carry a gun.

Teachers would be required to be a permitted concealed carrier before arming themselves on campus."

https://tinyurl.com/y7euedc9
    Good for Wyoming, I love the state