• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC instruction booms is the headline

solus

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/apr/8/concealed-carry-gun-training-interest-soars-after-/

Please look at the main photo and the J-Frame revolver being held with their finger inside the trigger guard perhaps touching the trigger!

Please read where the UT Chief firearm lobbyist is referenced to having just taught 200 teachers after parkland's event.

read for the rest of the story:

seems in 2013 Mr. Aposhian was arrested on DV and in the story it states in Dec 2012 he finished teaching 200 teacher: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/30/clark-aposhian-arrested_n_3360334.html & Aposhian facing fourth charge after alleged domestic violence

[FONT=Open Sans, Verdana, Arial, sans serif]in Jun 13 Mr Aposhian's guns were ordered confiscated: [/FONT]Top Utah gun lobbyist ordered to surrender guns

in 2016 his ex went to court to appeal a lower court's decision denying a RO/PO against Mr Aposhian!

Wow, they have some stellar folk out in UTAH!

HP995

Love the method. Unless that photo was something he was demonstrating not to do, out of context.

Still, notice that's one more gun owner taken out. Driving a military surplus truck = domestic violence? I call major BS on that. Maybe he did something else, maybe not. The point is in between trying to take all guns collectively, meantime they are taking gun owners out individually via these methods. And that's taking out a major lobbyist as well.

I don't think we should be cheering each time this happens. You could be next. Don't think it couldn't happen on false grounds. I think either gun folks have to cut down the infighting, or perish. Time for us to choose.

solus

Love the method. Unless that photo was something he was demonstrating not to do, out of context.

Still, notice that's one more gun owner taken out. Driving a military surplus truck = domestic violence? I call major BS on that. Maybe he did something else, maybe not. The point is in between trying to take all guns collectively, meantime they are taking gun owners out individually via these methods. And that's taking out a major lobbyist as well.

I don't think we should be cheering each time this happens. You could be next. Don't think it couldn't happen on false grounds. I think either gun folks have to cut down the infighting, or perish. Time for us to choose.

oh, the good lobbyist was charged with 4 counts, including intimidation of a child as noted in the second hyper link re 'fourth charge'.

I truly doubt the inference of DV against the good lobbyist was imagined since even the local news media has, since 2013, covered the lobbyist's dissolution of his previous marriage which has been termed "contentious" at best!

cheering, no...hoping there is no favoritism towards someone who is on a power and control ego trip.