• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National 2A Rights Rally (All State Capitols)

Bill Starks

State Researcher
I'm just re-posting and other than reading the info as you will be doing, I don't have any info on this group. I use to work many of the rally's in Washington State at the capitol and have some experience in running the audio/video production. At this time I don't have access to any of the equipment needed for an event like this. The idea here is for ALL the state capitols to start at the same time across America (2pm East coast = 8 am Hawaii).

Facebook folks:
All US links: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.wilkins.18/posts/10215544087492396?hc_location=ufi

KY Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/356201214897128/

Non-Facebook folks
It's hosted by: https://thenccpa.com/

The second amendment isn’t just about guns. It’s about supporting the natural rights of self-defense, resistance to oppression and the civic duty to act in defense of our families and our communities. From the enactment of the Bill of Rights through most of the 20th Century, the Second Amendment seems to have been understood to guarantee to every law-abiding responsible adult the right to possess arms.
The purpose of these events are to express the numerous and protean ways in which the concept of self-protection and expression related to the Constitution in the minds of its authors. For self-defense is indeed at the core of the Second Amendment and an element in the Founders’ political thought generally.
At the same time it is important to realize that the Founding Fathers’ view of self protection was not only more favorable but also more inclusive than the concept as disfavored by many modern thinkers. To the Founders and their intellectual progenitors, being prepared for self-defense was a moral imperative as well as a pragmatic necessity; moreover, its pragmatic value lay less in repelling usurpation than in deterring it before it occurred.
Modern thinkers feel the need to strip away our natural born right to self-protection by limiting the available weapons that are at our disposal. They blame mental illness without documentation. They blame everything except the sole responsible party, the person involved in the action.
With the support of thousands of American Patriots across this great country, we will assemble at every state capitol at 1pm CDT on Saturday April 14, 2018 to show our support for our 2nd Amendment rights and to support our Constitution as a whole. Please help support us to defend and educate about our founding documents and honor our Forefathers who sacrificed and dedicated so much for us to have the freedoms we do today!

29570820_10156243452710789_5307549595255150280_n.jpg

solus

Interesting Bill, when you try to discern who is associated with the group...nada.

When you seek who has ownership of the domain, via whois: the site chugs and comes back to the front page to enter data. tho whois.net pop'd up showing no information for anything, but the site was originated the 18th of March!

Call me cautious, (paranoid is acceptable) but who actually comprises: "...a coalition of various Patriotic based group Leadership that has come together to unify our ideals and diligently work together to uphold the Constitution and improve the lives of Americans (truly curious how this is going to fulfill the last statement of "improving the lives of Americans"?)

Unfortunately this sounds like F. Tonnies' 1887 theory which was facilitated as a viable concept and put into reality in around 1914 by Wilhelm II?

There is nothing their site which provides any iota of background what the ideals they are espousing whatsoever!

Will i attend, up in the air, i detest being sucked in, photographed and being associated with fringe groups, so as stated...up in the air.

OC for ME

I suppose you could make the argument that eliminating a tyrannical federal government is a form of individual self defense...the purpose of/for the 2A is in the Federalist Papers.

Federalist 29
Federalist 46

gutshot II

I'm just re-posting and other than reading the info as you will be doing, I don't have any info on this group. I use to work many of the rally's in Washington State at the capitol and have some experience in running the audio/video production. At this time I don't have access to any of the equipment needed for an event like this. The idea here is for ALL the state capitols to start at the same time across America (2pm East coast = 8 am Hawaii).

Facebook folks:
All US links: https://www.facebook.com/bryan.wilkins.18/posts/10215544087492396?hc_location=ufi

KY Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/356201214897128/

Non-Facebook folks
It's hosted by: https://thenccpa.com/

The second amendment isn’t just about guns. It’s about supporting the natural rights of self-defense, resistance to oppression and the civic duty to act in defense of our families and our communities. From the enactment of the Bill of Rights through most of the 20th Century, the Second Amendment seems to have been understood to guarantee to every law-abiding responsible adult the right to possess arms.
The purpose of these events are to express the numerous and protean ways in which the concept of self-protection and expression related to the Constitution in the minds of its authors. For self-defense is indeed at the core of the Second Amendment and an element in the Founders’ political thought generally.
At the same time it is important to realize that the Founding Fathers’ view of self protection was not only more favorable but also more inclusive than the concept as disfavored by many modern thinkers. To the Founders and their intellectual progenitors, being prepared for self-defense was a moral imperative as well as a pragmatic necessity; moreover, its pragmatic value lay less in repelling usurpation than in deterring it before it occurred.
Modern thinkers feel the need to strip away our natural born right to self-protection by limiting the available weapons that are at our disposal. They blame mental illness without documentation. They blame everything except the sole responsible party, the person involved in the action.
With the support of thousands of American Patriots across this great country, we will assemble at every state capitol at 1pm CDT on Saturday April 14, 2018 to show our support for our 2nd Amendment rights and to support our Constitution as a whole. Please help support us to defend and educate about our founding documents and honor our Forefathers who sacrificed and dedicated so much for us to have the freedoms we do today!

View attachment 13442

It is unfortunate for those of us that live in Central Ky. that the date picked for this rally coincides with the semiannual Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot, in Bullitt Co. and the USCCA Concealed Carry Expo at the Ky. State Fairgrounds in Louisville, both being held the same weekend. I am afraid those events will diminish the turnout for any rally in Frankfort, which is just about 40 miles away from the other two events.

Also, Saturday, April 14 is the day after the final working day of the 2018 session of the Ky. General Assembly. There will be no politicians in Frankfort to see or hear this rally. They will have gone home as fast as possible on Friday.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
I sent an email to the folks and let them know about all the events you mentioned for Kentucky ( I knew about the General Assembly and Knob Creek). I've yet to receive a reply. Will post when they reply.

It is unfortunate for those of us that live in Central Ky. that the date picked for this rally coincides with the semiannual Knob Creek Machinegun Shoot, in Bullitt Co. and the USCCA Concealed Carry Expo at the Ky. State Fairgrounds in Louisville, both being held the same weekend. I am afraid those events will diminish the turnout for any rally in Frankfort, which is just about 40 miles away from the other two events.

Also, Saturday, April 14 is the day after the final working day of the 2018 session of the Ky. General Assembly. There will be no politicians in Frankfort to see or hear this rally. They will have gone home as fast as possible on Friday.

Liberty4Ever

So, is anyone else going to the pro-2A rally in Frankfort this Saturday at 2PM? I heard about it a few days ago but haven't heard much since. I'm planning on going and I invited a friend. Will there be anyone else there?

I think this is part of the problem of non-representative government. They don't listen so we stop talking. Look at the federal government. Republican House, Republican Senate, and Republican president. What do they do? They support the bump stock ban and they put the Fix NICS gun control legislation in the must-pass omnibus spending bill, which by the way had near record deficit spending. Not that I expected anything but betrayal at this point.

Interesting Fact: Obama had a weaker version of Fix NICS by executive decree and with much public support, Congress reversed the denial of the right to bear arms to many veterans and Social Security recipients, only to double down on a far more restrictive version of Fix NICS in the omnibus spending bill. But that's OK, because it's Republican gun control.

Here's a fairly short promo video for the national 2A rallies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvPduUxwLwE

solus

OHGoodness Gutshot II you mean after your lambasting and emotionalized commentary, here let me assure you remember your commentary 09 April 1028, quote:

All very true. It is just a matter of priorities. Yes, "very important" indeed, but what is most important to each person? What is "more" important? Is it earning one more day's pay, putting a clutch in the family car or is it ensuring liberty for their children and their children's children? Every individual has to make their own decisions. Is defeating tyranny such a low priority issue? If so, it will flourish and spead, but it won't spead from Olmos Park, Texas. What working person can't take a couple of "vacation" days or "sick" days to fight an oppressive government. It is a good thing the American patriots didn't think this way or we'd still be British. Do you think Samuel Adams or Paul Revere were worried about a days pay or getting their horse shoes?

The people on this board are supposed to be the most dedicated open carry advocates in the country. If we are unwilling to fight tyranny, who will. Most of us talk a good game and are willing to OC into a Walmart but when a city starts arresting people, charging them falsely and putting hands on them support for their actions disappears. These people stood up to the oppression and won. I can't understand why it is so difficult for some of us to give them any credit for it and to even claim that they did it all wrong. Being unable to travel halfway across the country to help is understandable for some, but why bad mouth them and, in order to explain the fact that we didn't help, claim they were unworthy of our support and help. SMH
unquote.

sorry to hear the good folks of KY are not going to avail themselves to support their own state's 2A gathering...

did i miss your chastising your fellow KY advocates for lack of attendance.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
OHGoodness Gutshot II you mean after your lambasting and emotionalized commentary, here let me assure you remember your commentary 09 April 1028, ...... --snipped--

Now that is old! Way back time machine?...:lol: