• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

March 24th anti-gun rallies across Ky

poetdante

There are a slew of anti-gun rallies sponsored by groups like Moms Demand Action, across KY, on March 24th,

Find your KY event here. There are rallies/marches in Louisville, Lexington, Versailles, and a few other places
https://event.marchforourlives.com/event/march-our-lives-events/search/

I would like to get a group of friends together to go to the event in Louisville, KY on March 24th at 1:30pm. Some friends and I are going, we will bring signs showing our support for more guns. The message would be better received if there were more than a handful of us.

the Louisville march begins at 1:00-1:30pm at Brook and Witherspoon and goes to Metro Hall

I and others will be wearing sidearms only. We'll be holding signs if we can make them. Basically we want to be a voice of reason against the maddening lies that spew from the anti-gun crowd.

We're losing the gun-rights war. We need to fight back.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
--snipped--

I don't for one minute think we are losing the gun rights war. IMHO we are winning.

Everyday we have more people getting on board - they are stepping out from behind every bush and blade of grass and they are refusing to drink the kool-aid.

gutshot II

I don't for one minute think we are losing the gun rights war. IMHO we are winning.

Everyday we have more people getting on board - they are stepping out from behind every bush and blade of grass
and they are refusing to drink the kool-aid.

They had better. If they won't step up now, what will it take?

HP995

I don't for one minute think we are losing the gun rights war.

We are losing ground and the threat is real. 24/7 propaganda across all media, hysteria and blatant bias in education, compromise already in Congress and NRA. Many voters are at risk. Population demographics (culture/heritage/politics) changing, those will be new voters at risk too. Very serious situation.

We need to fight back.

I agree and I like your approach.

I and others will be wearing sidearms only. We'll be holding signs if we can make them. Basically we want to be a voice of reason against the maddening lies that spew from the anti-gun crowd.

Love it. You'll be the only ones there who are calm, peaceful, respectful. Signage with slogans that are impossible to argue with. If I think of a good one I'll post it.

HP995

CRIMINALS
❤️
Gun Control !

I trust our teachers.
Do you?

Stop the violence!
Keep the peace.
🔫

Gun Owners
Against Violence

Love Our Kids
Enough to Protect Them.

Gun Control
Kills People.

Stop the Killing
End Gun Free Zones

Love our Families
Love our Rights
(Flag)

(Just brainstorming. If you think of or find better slogans than these, definitely go with the best! Good luck! My personal thanks for helping to outreach and preserve our freedom.)

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
There are a slew of anti-gun rallies sponsored by groups like Moms Demand Action, across KY, on March 24th,

Find your KY event here. There are rallies/marches in Louisville, Lexington, Versailles, and a few other places
https://event.marchforourlives.com/event/march-our-lives-events/search/

I would like to get a group of friends together to go to the event in Louisville, KY on March 24th at 1:30pm. Some friends and I are going, we will bring signs showing our support for more guns. The message would be better received if there were more than a handful of us.

the Louisville march begins at 1:00-1:30pm at Brook and Witherspoon and goes to Metro Hall

I'm sorry I couldn't join you. How did it go?