• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Coming to visit

David555

Hello. Although a bit old news now, I would like to congratulate your state for passing constitutional carry. I live in Kentucky and do not have a concealed carry permit as open carry is legal in my state also without permit. I will be coming to visit New Hampshire the first week of april and was wondering if being from out state if i can legally carry either openly or concealed without a permit from my state. Thank you for your time.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Welcome to OCDO.

"Open Carry is legal. New Hampshire also has Permitless Carry. Anyone who can legally possess a firearm can carry open or concealed without any type of permit/license. resident, nonresident, or alien if that individual is not otherwise prohibited by statute from possessing a firearm in the state of New Hampshire."

https://www.google.com/search?q=new...n-resident&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b