• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A must read for all defenders of the 2A

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Received from PVC (pres VCDL) in the most recent Va-Alert.

February 20, 2018

"Last weekend, while doing what seemed to be a regular interview, I discovered that a movie is being made with the intent to discredit gun-rights leaders across the country."

"No, this is not a joke, it is real and we need to get the word out to other gun-rights organizations, gun-rights leaders, and prominent firearms trainers across the country and we need to do this FAST."

Please share this alert far and wide.

Philip Van Cleave
President
Virginia Citizens Defense League

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The opposition knows the value of mixing up their [strike]pitches[/strike] delivery: fastball, curve, slider, knuckle, change up, etc.

It is up to us to interrupt their game plan - even to hitting them out of the park.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate

February 20, 2018

"Last weekend, while doing what seemed to be a regular interview, I discovered that a movie is being made with the intent to discredit gun-rights leaders across the country."

"No, this is not a joke, it is real and we need to get the word out to other gun-rights organizations, gun-rights leaders, and prominent firearms trainers across the country and we need to do this FAST."

Philip Van Cleave
President
Link?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

February 20, 2018

Philip Van Cleave
President

https://www.listbox.com/member/arch...0134920:C09652EC-166E-11E8-825D-E00EA76D0B66/

echofiveniner

Quite a few people are coming out saying they were associated and confused by this. I believe Rob Pincus was even contacted, but they never filmed with him.