• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Non carry done wrong.....

Wstar425

In the local Abbotsford paper. Not me, though my wife thought I was telling her about me when I was reading it to her. Last line not shown just says they are not filing any charges. Not sure what the guy did wrong other than not having an appointment, and being an idiot. I could probably come up with a few things if I really thought about it. Not helping the cause......

I usually put a yellow plastic banana in my empty holster, if forced to disarm with no options. That gets noticed way, Way, WAY more than a real firearm.

I’m not seeing where anyone actually saw a firearm, from the article, unless pointing a finger is now considered one?

Attachments

• EF4FFBBE-BAE8-40F9-A809-1074682DA8AB.jpg
    EF4FFBBE-BAE8-40F9-A809-1074682DA8AB.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

Wstar425

Wife says I am not allowed to write any letters to the Editors. Small town, everybody knows everybody. I’ve never seen anyone else OC here, tho at the Bank they told me there is one other guy comes in OC. I got lots of questions, more than when I read the article!!! Pretty normal for reporting these days.