• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

shocking corruption in new CCW investigation

onus

[video=youtube;yBL_xNT-bsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBL_xNT-bsE[/video]

MamaLiberty

onus... you might consider writing a brief description of the situation, maybe adding a few words to describe why you think it would be good to look at the video. Not everyone will look at it, and some of us can't. Merely posting this vid is counterproductive if you wish to inform people and stimulate discussion. Does nothing for me.

MamaLiberty

Yes, the onus is on him for flogging his vlog.

Not sure that is a bad thing myself, just need much more information to decide if it's something I'd like to see. :) If he's trying to promote his site, he might appreciate a few suggestions from the possible audience. If not, he's an idiot - whatever else he may be.

onus

onus... you might consider writing a brief description of the situation, maybe adding a few words to describe why you think it would be good to look at the video. Not everyone will look at it, and some of us can't. Merely posting this vid is counterproductive if you wish to inform people and stimulate discussion. Does nothing for me.

Sorry, I didn't realize you had time to make two posts but no time to click on the video. I know a video with a description about CCW on a gun rights forum might not interest you.

solus

Sorry, I didn't realize you had time to make two posts but no time to click on the video. I know a video with a description about CCW on a gun rights forum might not interest you.

OP, how presumptuous you are when you perceive everyone has the capability to view youtube. ever considered there might be members on metered service or located where there is minimal connectivity or no isp available except through their phone service?

i am glad you felt your message was important enough to want to communicate to forum membersship, presumable to engage in a dialogue to share your thoughts on the subject matter, yet you failed to provide any contextual message of what statement you were trying to convey with your video?

then when positive & constructive advice is nicely offered, you act all “but hurt” and pout and begin lashing out that it is the members’ fault nobody responded to your attempt at communicating your message out here.

i’m sorry, was that a mumbled apology i’m hearing said under your breath towards Wyoming?

OC for ME

Corruption? Hardly...SOP is my understanding. Federal reciprocity should mitigate any further inconsistencies in California's CC permit process.

CJ4wd

This is just another reason to avoid "Commiefornia" AT ALL COSTS.
Deny them the tourism money, sales taxes, anything and everything we can keep from them. When the state government goes bankrupt and can't pay their bills (like Illinois now), the citizenry MIGHT wake up and throw these blood-suckers into the Pacific.

OC for ME

This is just another reason to avoid "Commiefornia" AT ALL COSTS.
Deny them the tourism money, sales taxes, anything and everything we can keep from them. When the state government goes bankrupt and can't pay their bills (like Illinois now), the citizenry MIGHT wake up and throw these blood-suckers into the Pacific.
Has not worked in Illinois...and will not work in California. Rural Californians, most of them up in Norcal, are the true victims of California's liberal infestation.

CJ4wd

Has not worked in Illinois...and will not work in California. Rural Californians, most of them up in Norcal, are the true victims of California's liberal infestation.

Hey?!? We're trying! There have been discussions about making "Crook" County a carve-out like D.C. "Shitcago" doesn't like to abide by state laws, takes more of the states taxes than is appropriate, tries to rule the rest of the state instead of letting the state house do its job. Most of the problem is found north of I-80 anyway. :mad: