Thread: Report: ‘Multiple officers down’ in Sunday morning shooting near Denver

Report: ‘Multiple officers down’ in Sunday morning shooting near Denver

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ay-morning-sh/

A so far undisclosed number of Sheriff’s deputies were shot Sunday morning and a Douglas County Sheriff’s Office SWAT team is at the scene, a home near the 3400 block of County Line Road, according to Lauren Lekander, DCSO spokeswoman.

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/12/3...ouglas-county/

2017 came with a Trump trump and is going out like a lion. Drudge is slobbering all over himself with (((arsenal))) in Houston.
    Last edited by Nightmare; 12-31-2017 at 10:42 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    A Code Red was sent out regarding this incident. Any citizens in the affected area are instructed to shelter in place, avoid windows and stay away from exterior walls. pic.twitter.com/RgutCEqgJA — DC Sheriff (@dcsheriff) December 31, 2017
    Instructed or requested?

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    Instructed or requested?
    I noticed.

I wonder how the cops would enforce that? As usual, their arrogance exceeds their ability.

Also wondering why so many deputies would be so vulnerable. Do they practice any kind of tactics, or just rely on arrogance?
    I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

Let the record show that I did not consent to be governed. I did not consent to any constitution. I did not consent to any president. I did not consent to any law except the natural law of "mala en se." I did not consent to the police. Nor any tax. Nor any prohibition of anything. Nor any regulation or licensing of any kind.

Depends on which definition you choose:

in·struct
    inˈstrəkt/Submit
    verb
    past tense: instructed; past participle: instructed
    direct or command someone to do something, especially as an official order.
    "she instructed him to wait"
    synonyms: order, direct, command, tell, enjoin, require, call on, mandate, charge; literarybid
    "the union instructed them to strike"
    teach (someone) a subject or skill.
    "he instructed them in the use of firearms"
    synonyms: teach, school, coach, train, enlighten, inform, educate, tutor, guide, prepare, prime; upskill
    "do not attempt to operate the binder until you've been thoroughly instructed"

it is unfortunate that one LE passed and aother four wounded LEs were 'ambushed' by an individual known to LE in their response to a DV incident.

However, like MamaLiberty observed, considering, to LE reports, how fast the ambush apparently transpired injuring so many so quickly were there no tactics utilized to approach this situation which wouldn't have left these LEs so vulnerable to injury/death? one hope when time allows the whole contingency of nice LE sit down and do a why-why-why analysis of what they did wrong which resulted in the needless injuries and death instead of just saying the perp is the only one who caused this.

Charlotte's citizens found from an unbiased outside agency investigation the entire LE response to their civil unrest earlier this year ~ the local responding LEs didn't have a clue how to deal with the unrest and kudos to the PD chief for quietly slipped into the darkness of the night after the report came out.

fyi, again citizens are only left with one version of the tragic events as the perp in today's event has been tried, found guilty, and sentencing carried out as he was assassinated w/o telling their side of the tale! (same story as the this weeks swatting event ~ citizen died at the hands of the responding LE gaggle of force entourage and we are left with only one version of what actually occurred!)
    Last edited by solus; 12-31-2017 at 03:23 PM.
    "He who pays the piper calls the tunes..."

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

OMGoodness...Apparently the nice LEs were at the house 4 hours earlier due to noise complaints as was the reason for the LE response early this morning, not DV!

So they send that many response force personnel for a noise complaint and all enter together?

Tactically, your entire response force walks into the apt to stand in front of bedroom door to discuss the noise issue with an apparent barricaded suspect whose armament status is unknown?

The ensuing firefight was so intense the four injured & one mortally wounded allegedly happened in seconds and the wounded crawled to safety leaving one wounded companion behind to die!

Finally, the shooter was "well known" to Denver PD but had no arrests nor record!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/5-...cid=spartandhp
    Last edited by solus; 12-31-2017 at 08:09 PM.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Inappropriate response to contempt of sheriff. And some good comes of it.

“A YouTube user named Matthew Riehl posted a YouTube video Dec. 13, saying he wanted to replace Douglas County Sheriff Tony Spurlock and railing against the sheriff and other officers in profane, highly personal terms.”

“"Where do I move to where I don't have to worry about someone shooting us?" asked Silknitter, who is now considering getting a concealed weapons permit.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    “A YouTube user named Matthew Riehl posted a YouTube video Dec. 13, saying he wanted to replace Douglas County Sheriff Tony Spurlock and railing against the sheriff and other officers in profane, highly personal terms.”

“"Where do I move to where I don't have to worry about someone shooting us?" asked Silknitter, who is now considering getting a concealed weapons permit.”
    here allow this gentleman to do a bit of good on the first day of the new year and let me fix your oblique post consisting of disjointed snippets of irrelevant subject matter by providing a source cite for the forum’s readers.

http://abc7.com/5-deputies-shot-1-fa...oting/2844334/

Colorado Libertarian candidate gunman railed against police, UWy before ambush

“[ ... ]
    So far there is no evidence that Riehl was violent prior to the shooting—Douglas County Sheriff Tony Spurlock said he had no criminal record—but his social-media posts show he harbored grudges against the university and the sheriff’s office.

In a Dec. 13 video entitled “Fire Sheriff Spurlock,” Riehl said he was running as a Libertarian candidate against Sheriff Spurlock and accused one of his deputies of being a “pimp.”

“I’m Matthew Riehl, running for Libertarian candidate,” he said. “I flub every once in a while. But we all do. And you know who’s going to flub big time next election? Spurlock. He’s a clown. And so is his whole posse and crew. We’re going to fire all these bums come next year.”
    [ ... ]”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-university-w/

Contempt of Klown Posse is a capital crime.