• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year.!

Been hearing a lot more of the above. 'Happy Holidays' is being relegated to the trash heap which gladdens my heart.

Carry on OCing throughout the year - we have a lot of work to do.

Last edited:

wabbit

luminarias.jpg

may your holiday be lit brightly...

sopipias.jpg

may your dinners be completed with as many as you can endure and of course your choice how to enjoy them...

(biting a corner off, while munching that tidbit, filling it with wild honey, then abandon the thought of sticky fingers- munching away, while seeking yet another before they are all gone, repeating as necessary)

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Happy Holidays!

Thanksgiving
Hanukkah
Yule
Solstice
Christmas
Kwanzaa
New Years Day

Whatever you celebrate -- or if you don't -- I send wishes for your enjoyment of the season.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Merry Christmas, Dale! And to everyone else too!

icon7.png

MamaLiberty

Happy Holidays!

Thanksgiving
Hanukkah
Yule
Solstice
Christmas
Kwanzaa
New Years Day

Whatever you celebrate -- or if you don't -- I send wishes for your enjoyment of the season.

Thanks, Tess. Not a believer in any organized religion myself. I live always in the presence of the creator, so don't need a holiday - though the solstice comes real close. :) I'm really going to enjoy the lengthening days. Snowed in right now. :)

Tess

Founder's Club Member