• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Giving thanks

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I offer my humble thanks for the bounty we are about to receive.

Whatever you believe, know that you are not alone. Many before have contributed towards this day we call Thanksgiving. Share it with family and friends. I thank all who have the grace and fortitude to stand up and be counted.

Whether you OC, CC, or noC matters not. What really matters is how we conduct ourselves.
Yes, i will be OCing at the dinner table.

Maverick9

Let me echo what grapeshot said, and no matter what you do or think, we got your back. Feel free to voice your opinions, pro or con, as long as you don't attempt to infringe my freedoms or try to suppress my ideas or ideals.

Thanks for all we are free to do in this great country, be honest, be truthful, have integrity and be forgiving. Seek to find the virtue in your self and in others.

Thanks to all in this forum for your ideas and comments, it's all done in a spirit of brother and sisterhood, whether we mock you or you mock us, we're basically the same.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Let me echo what grapeshot said, and no matter what you do or think, we got your back. Feel free to voice your opinions, pro or con, as long as you don't attempt to infringe my freedoms or try to suppress my ideas or ideals.

Thanks for all we are free to do in this great country, be honest, be truthful, have integrity and be forgiving. Seek to find the virtue in your self and in others.

Thanks to all in this forum for your ideas and comments, it's all done in a spirit of brother and sisterhood, whether we mock you or you mock us, we're basically the same.
(" ")

B

Bikenut

Thank you God for for giving me life so that I may experience the many good people and all the pleasures you graciously gifted me to enjoy and for the adversity, pain, and sorrow you sent my way as lessons as how precious treasures those good people and pleasures are. And while I thank you Lord for these things each and every day I also thank you for the quiet and restful nap sure to follow after filling myself with turkey tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: