• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Louisville Slugger Museum

MrFive7

Looked around on the interwebs and haven't seen any recent info on this.

Wife wants to visit the museum, so I thought I would take her.

I'm assuming this is private property... Am I correct?

Does anyone know if there are gun buster signs? Just need to know which rig to wear if I'm OC'ing or CC'ing.

Also, we'll probably be at Knob Creek on Saturday if anyone is going. Any excuse to waste a bunch of money for some full auto fun is a good day for me.

Thanks for the help.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Does anyone know if there are gun buster signs? Just need to know which rig to wear if I'm OC'ing or CC'ing.

Also, we'll probably be at Knob Creek on Saturday if anyone is going. Any excuse to waste a bunch of money for some full auto fun is a good day for me.

Thanks for the help.
The Louisville Slugger museum is private property and they have been reported as having gun buster signs.

http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/concealed-carry-issues-discussions/42903-carry-louisville.html

MrFive7

gutshot II

Thanks for the help.

There has been no change in policy at Louisville Slugger Museum, that I have heard about. I will also be at "The Creek" on Saturday.

MrFive7

There has been no change in policy at Louisville Slugger Museum, that I have heard about. I will also be at "The Creek" on Saturday.

Yup. No change.

Noticed a couple of these transparent, half peeled off signs on the tinted doors.

Sadly, didn't notice them until we were on our way out. Whoops.

What really scared me was that they have thousands of bats just laying around. All these dangerous weapons... I mean, they even let the CHILDREN play with these things??!?!

I'm thankful we made it out of there alive.... ;)

Hopefully see ya'll on Saturday at the Creek.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
What really scared me was that they have thousands of bats just laying around. All these dangerous weapons... I mean, they even let the CHILDREN play with these things??!?!

I'm thankful we made it out of there alive.... ;)
It must be all that clean living you do - kind of like gutshot II and color of law. On second thought, though... ;)