• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Defending the Undefendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryclubjoe

1) It's "know nothing" not "no nothing"; 6th-grade students would know better.
2) It's "to support" not "too support"; again, 6th graders know better or they get their knuckles rapped.
3) It's "you're not alone" not "your not alone"; 6th graders, ad nauseum...
Bonus Point, using 'name' to refer to a group of people instead of 'names'.

Oh look, yet another in the long list of intellectual thieveries our Plagiarist in Chief has tried to pass off as his own thoughts. What is this, Joe, the eigth or ninth time you've been caught? I've lost count.
American Creed:
Patriotism which leaps over the fences of party prejudice.
Religion which jumps over the wall of intolerance.
Brotherhood which climbs over the maintain of national separations.

A plagiarist is the lowest sort of thief, surpassed only by child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

Are we discussing grammar or justice or in this case injustice.. Falls your juvenile accusations are amusing however they do not address the issues.
Last I checked this board is not about literary compositions.. Your name calling only supports my argument that you are indeed a coward.

I shall continue to pray for your posterity! Thank you for the grammar lesson, Im sure you impressed everyone herein..:banana:

Caveat if I say a Hell Mary am I plagiarizing the Pope?

My .02
CCJ

Last edited:

Fallschirjmäger

I shall continue to pray for your posterity! Thank you for the grammar lesson, Im sure you impressed everyone herein..:banana:

My .01
You are welcome Joe, I take great comfort in the fact that I have at least taught you the difference between 'prey' and 'pray'.

For someone who portrays himself as the "Smartest Man in the Room" you sure do seem to make a lot of ... ahem, elementary level mistakes.

BTW, the word 'caveat' is meaningless as you attempted to use it.

Last edited:

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
1) It's "know nothing" not "no nothing"; 6th-grade students would know better.
2) It's "to support" not "too support"; again, 6th graders know better or they get their knuckles rapped.
3) It's "you're not alone" not "your not alone"; 6th graders, ad nauseum...
Bonus Point, using 'name' to refer to a group of people instead of 'names'.

Oh look, yet another in the long list of intellectual thieveries our Plagiarist in Chief has tried to pass off as his own thoughts. What is this, Joe, the eigth or ninth time you've been caught? I've lost count.
American Creed:
Patriotism which leaps over the fences of party prejudice.
Religion which jumps over the wall of intolerance.
Brotherhood which climbs over the maintain of national separations.

A plagiarist is the lowest sort of thief, surpassed only by child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

Please stop feeding the troll. Like all parasites, he feeds on the responses you provide. Leave him to the echo chamber of those who believe he has something of value to provide...

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
You are welcome Joe, I take great comfort in the fact that I have at least taught you the difference between 'prey' and 'pray'.

For someone who portrays himself as the "Smartest Man in the Room" you sure do seem to make a lot of ... ahem, elementary level mistakes.

BTW, the word 'caveat' is meaningless as you attempted to use it.

Please stop feeding the troll. Like all parasites, he feeds on the responses you provide. Leave him to the echo chamber of those who believe he has something of value to provide...

Fallschirjmäger

Oh, no worries, I'm done with his sophomoric banter. I merely find it amusing that someone who thinks I need to study for a GED should make such grade-school level spelling and grammical errors. It's as though he subconsciously recognizes his sub-standard level of education but is desperate to be seen as an equal, if not superior, member of a group.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Gentlemen, If you will please.

On topic w/o personal remarks (rule violation) or witness the lock.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
No offense GS, but this seems to have been going on for eons, without a sign of fading. At some point it would seem that more than just a threat to end it.

Have utilized more than a threat before and no doubt will do so again.

First though I will most often use the "play nice" approach.

countryclubjoe

Please advise how your life has been changed by old orange face.
Are you folks still hiding under the bed ashamed of supporting such a comical fool?

I can't wait to hear from all you geniuses again.
Please be advised I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.