• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Soros JR contributes to gun control efforts in Cali

utbagpiper

Banned
Linked on Drudge:

This Daily Caller article reports on Alexander Soros $100k contribution to Cali's Prop 63 that would:

ban the possession of large-capacity ammunition magazines, regardless of when they were purchased. Current California law already bans the possession of such magazine but has an exemption for magazines purchased before the year 2000.

Prop. 63 would also require all ammo purchasers to first obtain a $50 permit from the California DoJ...

and the State would be required to keep tabs on who is or isn't allowed purchase ammo.

Charles

77zach

Kalifornia has a shot at deliverance if Trump makes a few supreme court appointments. I think the scum in their legislature will ban all semiautomatic rifles soon, overplaying their hand.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

davidmcbeth

Banned
What do you expect from lizzurds?

I'm sure every state will see such things .. in 2013 a bill was introduced for a 1 rd limit for single shot rifles.