• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

B.C., MI family defends house with sword, buys gun next day.

DeSchaine

http://fox17online.com/2016/08/26/single-mom-sons-fight-off-intruder-using-samurai-sword/

So, the vid has a couple details the article left out. The intruder pepper sprayed mom and the youngest boy, and thats when the oldest grabbed a sword and charged. Too bad he didn't get the guy.

Police showed up "in minutes" and were unable to find the suspect even with a K-9. Mom went out the next day and bought a gun. If I were her, I'd also be reinforcing that door frame. The vid shows it to be very badly built.

Have Gun - Will Carry

And the police arrived in minutes...

And they brought their pens 'n' paper, cameras, chalk, and yellow tape with them :uhoh:.

Don't forget the twenty-seven 8x10 color glossy pictures, with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explainin' what each one was, to be used as evidence against them!