• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

History help

solus

I wrote it myself...writing a book you know.

ah, a creative non-fiction work where writer(s) supposedly take historical fact and embellish (won't state fabricate) and bend the remembrance of the events to their personal style based on their talent.

ok, i understand...

ipse

davidmcbeth

Banned
ah, a creative non-fiction work where writer(s) supposedly take historical fact and embellish (won't state fabricate) and bend the remembrance of the events to their personal style based on their talent.

ok, i understand...

ipse

U are free to write your own book .... maybe on balloons?

1245A Defender

Well,,,

I wrote a book ... "Gun Laws That Have The Actual Effect of Law" ... can I post that one here?

Note withstanding your erronious opinion, such a tome would be much too extensive.

Go ahead and post it David.
I will bet its no more than a couple of sentences long,,, and I would agree with you!!!

Last edited:

1245A Defender

Well,,,

By the way, is anyone aware of anyone being issued an open carry permit by a rural sheriff or a sheriff that has ever issued one? The answer's I'm getting from some of the cop shops aren't exactly helpful.
Guess i am kinda slow on this one....

I predicted a few years back that the dominos in California were gonna start to fall, because
their were reports of Sheriffs in rural counties that were issuing carry permits to Regular folks!

OC for ME

Guess i am kinda slow on this one....

I predicted a few years back that the dominos in California were gonna start to fall, because
their were reports of Sheriffs in rural counties that were issuing carry permits to Regular folks!
While anything is possible, and rural sheriff's are likely more liberty centric, CHPs are everywhere and a OC'd handgun would not bode disaster for the OCer...given the proclivities of cops who are used to not seeing a gun on a hip by those members of the underclass(es).

solus

While anything is possible, and rural sheriff's are likely more liberty centric, CHPs are everywhere and a OC'd handgun would not bode disaster for the OCer...given the proclivities of cops who are used to not seeing a gun on a hip by those members of the underclass(es).

i have on first hand information several sheriffs in rural Northern communities will issue permits to 'business persons' or others who present justifiable rational on the need. what i could not ascertain during my conversation(s), if the permits were recognized in the big cities away from the rural settings. further, i was not able to discern if the nice LEs in those communities would phreak out?

ipse