• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A pair of Rugers

WalkingWolf

Just picked these up last Wednesday at the LGS, I really have to stop going there. On an up note though I was able to walk away from a Schofield at Gander Mountain though, it was difficult the gun was calling to me all the way home.

P1010022_zpsu6quinuv.jpg

P1010021_zpsstbdxuov.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
WalkingWolf - from the OP pictures, may we conclude you are making holsters for these lovely creatures?

MP(Retired)

Top one would look SWEET with a tie-down western holster and a belt full of bullets....here in Texas :banana:

beebobby

Love me some Rugers. Might just have to take my SP101 out to the range today and get it ready for cleaning. Is the top one .357?

Last edited:

TooEasy

Nice, Walking Wolf.

What model is the birds head on the bottom? Its a beauty.

just James

The top one in the photo is a great looking gun. Would be a REALLY nice carry gun, but would need to be in a skimpy little bikini holster so folks could properly admire it.