• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro se challenge loses OC handgun & long gun challenge

rightwinglibertarian

"The Court finds that the AUUW statute is constitutional; therefore, Plaintiff's claim is dismissed."

Another corrupt making rulings that have no basis in reality or the Constitution. Shall not be infringed means just that, whether the tyrants or their minion gang members want to accept it.

Now i'm going to sit back and watch as people furiously scrabble to try to justify the idea any kind of gun control is in any way legal. Lets have a poll. See who is a patriot and who isnt. I await the results

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk