Thread: OpenCarry.org - Why not replace the ATF with Trump's D-Force?

Moderator / Administrator

OpenCarry.org - Why not replace the ATF with Trump's D-Force?

Yes, why not replace the ATF with Donald Trump's deportation force, or D-Force?

Ever since the Supreme Court in District of Columbia v. Heller (2008) held that the Second Amendment provides the constitutional right "to keep and carry weapons in case of confrontation," the policy basis for continuing the ATF and it's massive regulatory structure and reach into American life has been suspect, while ATF's activities are often a waste of taxpayer dollars.

But every political party and policy group, left, right, and center, concedes that Congress has the right to regulate immigration.

Taking down the ATF to build the D-Force should be considered.

-Mike Stollenwerk, co-founder, OpenCarry.org.
    Last edited by Mike; 11-12-2015 at 07:02 AM.

Anything coming out of Trumps head is suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Yes, why not replace the ATF with Donald Trump's deportation force, or D-Force?

Ever since the Supreme Court in District of Columbia v. Heller (2008) held that the Second Amendment provides the constitutional right "to keep and carry weapons in case of confrontation,"

Taking down the ATF to build the D-Force should be considered.

-Mike Stollenwerk, co-founder, OpenCarry.org.
    Shortly after DJT became president elect he mentioned folding the ATF into the FBI where appropriate and disbanding ATF altogether. I was jubilant at reading that but so far it is only words.

I am all for deportation. Of both types mooslims and mex. The islam bunch want to kill off the western world. The mex can't be bothered to speak English. The other extreme want sharia law here. All need to be returned. The easy way or the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by noname762 View Post
    Shortly after DJT became president elect he mentioned folding the ATF into the FBI where appropriate and disbanding ATF altogether. I was jubilant at reading that but so far it is only words.

I am all for deportation. Of both types mooslims and mex. The islam bunch want to kill off the western world. The mex can't be bothered to speak English. The other extreme want sharia law here. All need to be returned. The easy way or the hard way.
    1. I agree that Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency.

2. Look at a map of the world. Most all of the boundaries between all of the nations of the world have not been determined by nice, unarmed diplomats meeting in conference halls. Instead, most all of the boundaries between nations have been determined by powers that were militarily enforced.

2b. The Total Islamic Conquest of Europe almost happened. Tours, France and Vienna, Austria are not very distant from each other. Nice, unarmed diplomats meeting in conference halls is not why Europe is not completely Islamic. Instead, armed power is what determined current boundaries.

History shows us that those who do not wish to militarily enforce their national boundaries will lose their nation.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    I open carry all around my yard all the time and I have the nicest neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by color of law View Post
    I open carry all around my yard all the time and I have the nicest neighbors.
    That fits right in with a quote attributed to noted scientist and author Robert Heinlein.
    That is: "An armed society is a polite society."
    “Crime is to be expected since humans are never perfect. But the failure of Justice may be more damaging to Society than the crime itself.” - - Clarence Darrow

“Small minds adhere to the letter of the law; great minds dispense Justice.” - - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    1. I agree that Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency.

In Colorado it is
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATF Store.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	13478

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post

--snipped--
    Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    In Colorado it is
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATF Store.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	13478
    That is primo.
    Better to not open your mouth and be thought the fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    That is primo.
    You have not lost your wit!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PA-Carry View Post
    You have not lost your wit!
    If life is not fun, then what?
    Better to not open your mouth and be thought the fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Accomplished Advocate color of law's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    If life is not fun, then what?