• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OpenCarry.org - Why not replace the ATF with Trump's D-Force?

Mike

Site Co-Founder
Yes, why not replace the ATF with Donald Trump's deportation force, or D-Force?

Ever since the Supreme Court in District of Columbia v. Heller (2008) held that the Second Amendment provides the constitutional right "to keep and carry weapons in case of confrontation," the policy basis for continuing the ATF and it's massive regulatory structure and reach into American life has been suspect, while ATF's activities are often a waste of taxpayer dollars.

But every political party and policy group, left, right, and center, concedes that Congress has the right to regulate immigration.

Taking down the ATF to build the D-Force should be considered.

-Mike Stollenwerk, co-founder, OpenCarry.org.

Last edited:

noname762

Yes, why not replace the ATF with Donald Trump's deportation force, or D-Force?

Ever since the Supreme Court in District of Columbia v. Heller (2008) held that the Second Amendment provides the constitutional right "to keep and carry weapons in case of confrontation,"

Taking down the ATF to build the D-Force should be considered.

-Mike Stollenwerk, co-founder, OpenCarry.org.

Shortly after DJT became president elect he mentioned folding the ATF into the FBI where appropriate and disbanding ATF altogether. I was jubilant at reading that but so far it is only words.

I am all for deportation. Of both types mooslims and mex. The islam bunch want to kill off the western world. The mex can't be bothered to speak English. The other extreme want sharia law here. All need to be returned. The easy way or the hard way.

richbuff

Shortly after DJT became president elect he mentioned folding the ATF into the FBI where appropriate and disbanding ATF altogether. I was jubilant at reading that but so far it is only words.

I am all for deportation. Of both types mooslims and mex. The islam bunch want to kill off the western world. The mex can't be bothered to speak English. The other extreme want sharia law here. All need to be returned. The easy way or the hard way.

1. I agree that Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a government agency.

2. Look at a map of the world. Most all of the boundaries between all of the nations of the world have not been determined by nice, unarmed diplomats meeting in conference halls. Instead, most all of the boundaries between nations have been determined by powers that were militarily enforced.

2b. The Total Islamic Conquest of Europe almost happened. Tours, France and Vienna, Austria are not very distant from each other. Nice, unarmed diplomats meeting in conference halls is not why Europe is not completely Islamic. Instead, armed power is what determined current boundaries.

History shows us that those who do not wish to militarily enforce their national boundaries will lose their nation.