• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

After robery, Indiana restaurant offers 25% discount to armed diners

Mike

Site Co-Founder
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Societ...Indiana-restaurant-offers-25-percent-discount

SNIP

Indianapolis — An Indianapolis restaurant owner is offering a 25 percent discount to concealed-carry permit holders after his business was robbed.

Restaurateur Art Bouvier announced the discount Saturday night on Facebook shortly after the robbery at his Cajun restaurant Papa Roux. It's unclear how much money was taken, but no one was injured.

. . .

DeSchaine

No matter what, it's the lamestream media's job to blacken any decision that makes it look like carrying a gun is a good idea.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I would refuse the discount, but frequent his business.

I do not want or need to be rewarded when someone else defends our RKBA.

All benefit should revert to him. May he live long and prosper.....and never be robbed again.