• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What will the 4th Chicago totals be

kurt555gs

I'm guessing the total number of people shot and killed in Rahm's gun free paradise of Chicago this weekend will be 104 shot and 21 killed.

I'm also guessing this won't make the national news as Chicago already has all of the oppressive gun control laws that the anti's want to inflict on the rest of the country.

Any guesses?

Totals end one minute before midnight July 5th 2015.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kurt555gs

It's Chicago's rulers that are the sick ones. This shouldn't be ignored as the national press will.

Remember these same oppressive gun laws that Chicago has in place are what the anti's want to impose on everyone at a national level.

I think the result of these type of laws should be shown.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Contest? Really? That's a pretty sick game to play.

I pray no one is shot or killed.

I tend to agree with Kurt. I wouldn't have chosen a contest/pool as my way of bringing it to the attention of the forum, but I did understand its really about the Chicago mafia (sic for city government) and its policies.

In the libertarian blogosphere there was a fella who published the criminal shooting stats every weekend for a long time after Emmanuel took power. Haven't heard much from that blogger for a while. I remember the stats were kinda jaw-dropping in the number of criminal shootings and killings.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I tend to agree with Kurt. I wouldn't have chosen a contest/pool as my way of bringing it to the attention of the forum, but I did understand its really about the Chicago mafia (sic for city government) and its policies.

In the libertarian blogosphere there was a fella who published the criminal shooting stats every weekend for a long time after Emmanuel took power. Haven't heard much from that blogger for a while. I remember the stats were kinda jaw-dropping in the number of criminal shootings and killings.

"Days of Our Trailers" He got sick of posting essentially the same thing over and over every week with nothing being done to even try to make a dent in the situation. He's now concentrating on posting about his fantasy game hobbies and occasionally the activities of IGOLD (Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day events).

stay safe.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
"Days of Our Trailers" He got sick of posting essentially the same thing over and over every week with nothing being done to even try to make a dent in the situation. He's now concentrating on posting about his fantasy game hobbies and occasionally the activities of IGOLD (Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day events).

stay safe.

If you're naming the blogger I couldn't think of, no. That wasn't the one I was reading. Parallel activity, I suppose. Mine was a "known" libertarian blogger; he's still around--just hasn't said much about Chicagoland's weekend shootings stats for...well...I can't remember the last time I saw something on it.

Wstar425

heyjackass.com keeps a running total of Chicago shot and killed along with breakdowns for male, female, shot in junk or trunk and a bunch of other things you probably didn't want to know about.