• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Edmonton shooting rampage

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
"Police are investigating what prompted a man to kill six adults and two young children in Edmonton before taking his own life in a horrific rampage described as the western Canadian city's worst mass shooting.

Scott Pattison, a police spokesman, said the suspect's criminal history indicates it was a case of domestic violence but officials have not yet confirmed the relationship of the victims to the shooter. He said police are waiting for the medical examiner to confirm the identities of all the victims."

http://www.nbc12.com/story/27734448/police-suspect-domestic-violence-in-canada-shooting-rampage

twoskinsonemanns

What the gollywot is wrong with people? When someone kills a child it makes me wish hell was real.

Last edited:

Firearms Iinstuctor

Sounds like a long and violent history with the shooter.

Where he finally said screw it and killed them all then himself.

Domestic violence can be very nasty some times leading to nasty out comes.

I responded to hundreds of Domestic violent calls over my career, investigated several domestic violent related murders none with this many victims.

I heard more then once I did it because I loved him/her so much.

Child custody, divorce and other relationship problems can bring out the worse in people.