• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

GCO Lunch/Fundraiser @ US Cafe

mark5019

Hey Guys & Gals

Mark your calendars for Saturday January 10th. GCO Gold Level Sponsor US Café in Buckhead will once again be hosting a lunch/fundraiser for GCO form 12pm to 4pm. During this lunch 20% of all the proceeds will go to GCO. At the last event hosted by US Café we had well over one hundred members in attendance. We even had GCO Executive Director Jerry Henry and a couple of board members in attendance. Everyone in attendance at the last event had a great time.The address for US Café is 2591 Piedmont Rd. Ste. 102 Atlanta Ga, 30324.

Save the date now!!! Be ready after the holidays to come hang out with a few dozen like minded folks and have some good food. For those of you who have never attended an event at US Café they are carry friendly.

I hope to see you there.