• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carrying across state line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportrocgirl55

Hi,

I live in Mississippi and frequently go into Memphis, TN. I know that in TN you have to have a permit to open carry or conceal carry. In MS you have to have a permit to conceal but not open (if I read that law correctly). But I can't find anything about conceal carry or open carry across the MS line into TN. I keep a .380 in my truck but with all the attacks in Memphis lately but mobs, I'm really not comfortable not having it on me. Can anyone tell me what the law is on carrying across the MS/TN stateline is for open and conceal carry. I would prefer open. But conceal works. It's just not as much of a deterrent.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Status
Not open for further replies.