• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CPL class, St.Joseph Co. Feek's Tactical

Golden Eagle

CPL class, St.Joseph Co.

Every other Saturday at 9:00AM. $120 per person. Includes classroom time, NRA books, materials, range time and pizza.

Bring your pistol, 100 rounds of ammo or rent a pistol with ammo for $30 more.

Only $70 after you take our $50 Basic Pistol Course.

CLOSED

Last edited:

pawn99

Same place where i took my cpl class. I loved it there. It's been a while since i been up to the shop but i tell everyone i know to buy firearms from them and take there cpl classes there. Such a great group of people working at feeks.