• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New State SubForums

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Based upon the popularity of the Events Sub-Forum I added in the Michigan forum and the subsequent PMs from interested members, I am going to be adding an Events sub-forum to every state forum and also a Training sub-forum to every state forum.

I will hopefully have this done by the end of the week. You will see them appear state by state as I have time to work on them.

Going forward, please post events in the appropriate Events sub-forum and if you are an instructor, feel free to post your classes in the appropriate Training sub-forum. However, this is not an advertising forum for training schools. Posts should be about a SPECIFIC class that is upcoming rather than a general ad.

Please post any thoughts or suggestions you have here.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I think this would be a great add for Washington sub-forum where there are several events throughout the month. Any ETA?