• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National Open Carry Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

mspgunner

Posted nearly two weeks ago and not one reply???

Well some folks are just shy about doing anything about it... I guess it won't happen. There are folks in the STL area who have their events, there are many in the KC area who do the same. It would take action by some in Middle Missouri (Columbia/Jefferson City) to organize a State wide event to draw people in from around the State. If "we" just sit tight in our bunkers this will not happen.
If a few do some thing, that's better then no one doing anything.

2013 will no doubt be a pivital year for 2A rights at the National level, we have no idea what may come from State efforts for the good of our rights.

We'll see...................

Old Uncle Ho

Why just a day?

I open carry here in AZ every day. Have never had a rude comment. Just some funny ones. In the restaurant I hang out in, in Catalina, a number of the gals are shooters. I love it.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'm interested

However what is that stand up brother

You have just posted to a necro (dead) thread -last prior post 2012.

The National Open Carry Day never got off the ground. Never saw the need as what we (OCDO) wish to accomplish is the acceptance/normalization of daily OC as we go about our everyday routines.

See no reason to leave this thread open - locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.