• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Congratulations John Pierce - well done!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Our own John Pierce was sworn in yesterday, October 29, 2012, in an abbreviated (inclement weather) ceremony conducted at the Richmond Convention Center.
http://valawyersweekly.com/vlwblog/

John had previously passed the bar examination on his first attempt and licensed effective Oct 12. http://www.vbbe.state.va.us/bar/barresults.html

Now with this latest step behind him, he can hang a new shingle proudly - John A. Pierce, Esq. Has a nice ring to it doesn't it.

Join me in congratulating John and wishing him well.

Last edited:

JoeSparky

Centurion
I am sure many on the forum and others can and will join with me in a hearty congratulations for this accomplishment! So, here it is---- CONGRATULATIONS to John Pierce, Esq.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you all very much!

It never ceases to amaze me that there are so many wonderful people in the pro-gun community. I am humbled to be counted among your number. :)

John

Alpine

Congratulations man! You've become a bar-certified lawyer just in time for Halloween ;) (trying to avoid all the vampiric lawyer jokes) :lol:

In all seriousness, great job. Looking forward to the positive impact you'll have in 2A case-law.

Last edited: